Your favorite character (Organ Party excluded)

Dear The Sign Community,

We would love to hear from you which character you liked best!

Please note, though: This is about the characters that are NOT part of the Organ Party group chat.

Who did you particularly like, who surprised you and who would you have liked to see more of?

• Prof Kruger
  • Henry Fontz
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Hannah
  • Emilia
  • Ines
  • Norma
  • Detective Strasser
  • Timon Strasser
  • Quentin
  • Emily
  • Tina
  • Your Ex Lea / Your Ex Sevi
  • Exchange student Damian / Nora
  • Hans
  • Silvia Winter
  • Elke Schmid

0 Teilnehmer

2 „Gefällt mir“

#JUSTICE4HANS

Stop being so mean to him. Dude has a wife and kid now :sob:

1 „Gefällt mir“

The exchange student Damian was my favorite! My God is he hot! I would give anythijng for a boyfriend like him. Haha not even kidding.

6 „Gefällt mir“

Professor Kruger. He was really sweet :slight_smile:

Damien, omg, yes. Super hot!!!

2 „Gefällt mir“

Damian was MOST definitely my favourite! I think that he should of had more parts in the game. Though it would of been really good if you could have a few “free text” parts so you could say something different; for example, your response to Sevi, You could of had free text box so you could write the reason why you broke up.

But an awesome game and fingers crossed there is a chapter 2!

Great work guys!

2 „Gefällt mir“

I absolutely love Sevi!! His determination to win you back despite everything is so sweet. Definitely would live to see more with him

Nora, elle est adorable et vraiment sexy

1 „Gefällt mir“

I love Damian… He is such a hot guy and is also sweet…I want this guy in my real life xd

2 „Gefällt mir“

Favourite character outside the organ party… Nora 10000% by god is she the sexiest woman i ever seen… played a great role too :wink:

Outre l’Organ Party mon perso préférer c’est Nora elle est trop belle et je trouve son caractère trop bien (quand elle a envoyer des message a Léa )

I really loved lea, her determination to win you back and the way she treats us, it’s more than what we guys expect from a girl and I really liked it.